Meet our Regular Contributors
Click on a contributor to learn more about her and connect with her social media links.
Her Okanagan is a collective of recommendations, raves, reviews and creative ideas for women to make the most of the Okanagan Valley. We need your help!
Would you like to contribute to Her Okanagan?
If you live in the Okanagan or have visited and you have experiences that you are dying to share with your friends, then we would love to have you write for us. Whether you are a business, blogger, or just someone who loves to write and is passionate about the Okanagan culture, then Her Okanagan is just for you.
When I dreamed up Her Okanagan, I wanted to be able to share my home region with the world as well as grow a platform for other women to be elevated as members of our community. This is a collective that is meant to highlight our beautiful valley and connect women from Osoyoos up to Kamloops, and further! I look forward to learning more about the area, the people and businesses in it that make up the Okanagan culture. We are truly lucky to call the Okanagan our home, let’s share our piece of Heaven with each other through this little blog meant for women who are residents and those who are inspired to visit.
How do collabs help your business?
If you are local business owner or a blogger, then contributing to our collective could help your business! Here a few ways writing a blog post can help you.
- Linkbacks to your own website to help increase SEO
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Reach your target market through our community
- Networking! Make new friends
- Help grow your social media reach
And you know what? It is mutually beneficial for us too. Her Okanagan’s mission is to not only elevate the region but also the women-led businesses within in. Anything we can do to help, please let us know!
How can you contribute?
There are a number of ways you could contribute to the blog:
- A guest blog post on anything Okanagan (we have lots of ideas)
- An Instagram takeover covering an event or Okanagan experience
- A restaurant or winery overview
- Be interviewed for “Coffee with a Local”
- Share a unique recipe that is inspired by local culture
- Write a “best of the Okanagan” round up in a category that you are passionate about
- An Instagram live collab
- A topic from our “wish list”. Ask about it and we will share a list of prompts relative to your interests for you to choose from.
- Pitch us your ideas!
Want in? Great! Here’s what you do next.
Fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you soon with details and requirements. We are super excited to collaborate with you! If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: May 4th – Since we JUST launched, we aren’t accepting any contributors at the moment. Fill out the form anyways and we are ready for our next round, we will email you.